In search of new flavors. Or rather, combining unexpected ones. But, really, what may be new in the pizza department?
Even the connections, that seem unlikely to us, someone somewhere liked or hated. Spinach with beet, goat cheese with cucumber, avocado with grapes. In this company pizza with new potatoes and goat cheese is nothing special.
Although my babies are too small to honor it with the name “pizza”. Mini pizzas, mini snacks.
Dough for pizza was prepared a day before.
4 g of fresh yeast
200 ml of lukewarm water
0.5 tsp dried rosemary
2 tablespoons coconut oil (liquid)
6 young potatoes
goat cheese (if you want full vegan pizzas just use vegan cheese or hummus)
- Sift the flour into a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients (except oil) and knead the dough. Then add oil and knead till you get smooth dough and leave in a warm place to rise for 1 hour.
- After this wrap dough in cling film and put aside in the refrigerator overnight (you can freeze the dough).
- An hour before baking the pizza, the dough remove from the refrigerator to be warmed.
- Wash potatoes (do not peel) and cut into slices. Then put in a bowl and pour the salted water (approx. 1 teaspoon of salt per 1 liter of water). Leave aside for 1 hour.
- Then rinse water and dry potatoes with paper towel.
- Grate cheese. Finely chop green onion.
- Warm up the oven up (approx. 250C / 482F). Also warm up the pan / pizza stone.
- Rool the dough fairly thinly. Cut out circles.
- On each circle put the cheese, cover with sliced potatoes, sprinkle with salt and green onion.
- The pizzas bake for approx. 6 – 8 minutes.