Did you know that …?
10 000 steps a day is the limit, from which we can say that this person is genuinely physically active. 10 000 steps a day is a goal that we should task ourselves and to which we should try to achieve. 10 000 steps a day is the least how much we can do for ourselves.
When I read that most Poles do not even make a 5 000 steps a day, I decided to check it out myself. I turned on the pedometer and for several days I studied my routine. I did not count walks or running, only daily output.
Can you imagine my surprise when it turned out that my daily record was 7 000 steps. Record. A typical day? An ordinary day is 5 500. Terrible. But I walk so much, I do not use public transport (too expensive), I do not drive a car (I do not have a driving license), not using taxis. Wherever I can – I go. And I barely achieed the half.
So little and so much.
Although we can add walks, evening or morning jogs, every dog walk or even lazy walking from room to room. So I could probably these 10 000 a day to collect. Even more, cause my average walk has 6 000 steps.
Have you ever wondered how many steps a day have gone through? How much more you need to walk to achieve the goal? It’s worth reflecting on it and to go all day with a pedometer on.
On? Let’s go to the kitchen, where delicious tart with chard is waiting or us. You know, it’s the season, so… not waste the gifts of nature. 🙂
sheet of puff pastry
1 bunch of chard, along with beets
2 cloves garlic
1 teaspoon cumin
1 tablespoon coconut oil
20 dag sheep cheese (you can buy or use this)
5 grams (approx. Half a cup) walnuts
1 teaspoon black pepper
salt to taste (cheese is quite salty, so is unlikely you will have to use salt)
2 tablespoons of vegetable milk
- Translate pastry into the tart mold. Puncture the dough, put in the refrigerator.
- Warm up the oven to 200C (392F)
- Toast nuts in a frying pan. When browned, translate into a glass bowl and leave to cool.
- Beets wash, clean also stems and leaves of beetroot. Cut into smaller pieces.
- Warm up the oil in a frying pan, add crushed garlic and cumin. Add the beetroots. Fry for approx. 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add the chopped stalks and fry until they are tender, approx. 3 minutes.
- Add the chopped leaves, mix and turn off the heat. Leave it to cool.
- Chop walnuts.
- Crumble cheese into a bowl, add the walnuts, pepper and milk plant. Mix. If you need add extra salt.
- Add the fried beetroot and mix again.
- Cheese translate at the previously prepared puff pastry.
- Bake tart approx. 20 – 25 minutes.