It’s easy, fast and very tasty. If you use bought pasta, the whole preparation is 15 minutes. If you chose to make a pasta… making this little shells took me 1,5 hour. But these are really small shells.
2 bunches of swiss chard
200g flavored sausage – pepper or paprika
400 g of pasta
2 tablespoons grated cheese
1 – 2 tablespoons of boiled water
- Boil pasta in salted water, about 2 minutes shorter than usual. The pasta will be slightly undercooked. Drain and pour cold water. Leave it aside.
- Clean the chard under cold water. Cut stems into 3 cm pieces, leaves temporarily put aside separately.
- Peel the sausage casings (if it is too hard), cut into small cubes.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Put the sausage and fry until it begin to brown.
- Add the chard stems and fry for 2 -3 minutes. At the end pour a spoonful of boiled water and cook until all the water has evaporated.
- Cut the leaves of chard, in half or into three parts – do not shred. Add to pan with sausage and stems. Add salt, pepper, if necessary. Fry around a minute or two.
- Add the pasta and again fry for a few minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with grated cheese.
Enjoy it! 🙂